COVID-19 Update: Office Reopening
We are open!
We are pleased to announce that as of May 9th our office has reopened for routine and medical eye care by appointment. We will not be accepting walk-ins at this time. We will be implementing extra precautions in order to protect our patients, staff, and the community.
Please do NOT come to our office if:
- You or a household member is exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms such as: fever, cough, shortness of breath, headache, muscle aches, chills, sore throat, or new loss of smell/taste.
- You have been in the presence of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- You or a family member has returned from a trip within the past 14 days.
The following are some of the safety measures that we have implemented:
- Our front door will remain locked. When you arrive at our office, please call us from your car or knock.
- FACE COVERINGS/MASKS are required for entry. If you do not have one, we will provide a disposable mask for you.
- We are limiting the number of people in our office. Please come alone to your appointment unless you require assistance. Guests will be asked to wait outside the office or in the car. Social distancing will be used whenever possible.
- We will take your temperature. If it is 99.5 degrees or above, we will reschedule you for a later date.
- The staff will sanitize your hands when you arrive.
- We will sanitize surfaces and exam equipment between every patient.
- We will make an effort to minimize your time in the office. These changes may include: taking history by phone, minimal talking during exams, and quicker frame and lens selections.
- Eye examinations will be temporarily modified to reduce the risk for the spread of germs.
- If you have a contact lens or medical eye issue, we may be able to service you via telehealth (phone or internet). Please call us to inquire.
We look forward to servicing you again. If you have any questions, please call us at 808-845-4521 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.